William has a passion to help the less fortunate in all areas of life to be all that God calls them to be. William uses his Spiritual gifts of evangelism, teaching, exhortation and leadership to found and serve in ministries to men, the homeless and those in prison. He has also been involved in Celebrate Recovery Christian Addiction recovery program, music ministry, Habitat for Humanity and Sky Angel television ministry. He developed and maintains three informational web sites to help others find assistance in areas of need in their life. William developed a close ministerial and working relationship with Rev. William Boduo after his flight from Liberia to the US in Grand Rapids Michigan in 2004, before he moved to Pa. Ever since they met, he has been an enthusiastic supporter of Rev. William’s vision to help his people in Liberia.
William’s vocational background is in the construction and utilities industry, with a passion in clean water and alternative energy to promote a green environment.
- Jordan Energy Institute with studies in Alternative Energy
- Indiana Christian University- pursued studies in Theology
Terri has a passion for being the hands and feet of Jesus to those who are in need of a touch from the Lord. She shares the message that God has made every person unique, that He has a purpose and plan for their life, and that Jesus is their hope for salvation. As an Occupational Therapist, she seeks to empower people to learn how to develop and use their skills that will impact their life to be all that God created them to be.
Working with Reverends William and Fred Boduo on plans to transform their home community in Zwedru, Liberia for Christ has been the realization of a life long dream that the Lord placed on her heart.
- Education: BS in Occupational Therapy from Utica College of Syracuse University, NY.
- 2010-11: Graduate course study in International Community Development at Eastern University, St. Davids, Pa Ministry and Vocational Experiences.
- 1978-Present: Occupational Therapist helping children with multiple disabilities from ages birth to 21 years old in home and school settings.
- 2000-2009: Founder and director of a Soup Kitchen and Outreach Bible study at her church, reaching 40-60 people weekly and supervising over 20 volunteers.
- 2006-2009: Church Deacon
- Traveled internationally to over 14 countries on short term mission trips and for leisure including Mozambique, China, Romania, Guatemala, Costa Rica and Mexico.
Rev. William Younsia Boduo was born on April 29, 1963 in Zwedru, Grand Gedeh County, Liberia, West Africa. While growing up, William, like many African children, suffered hardship, poverty and neglect and struggled to get an education. Because of his situation, he did not start going to school until age 12 and was called ABC Grandpa, meaning he was the oldest of his classmates. Through a lot of hard work and dedication, he graduated from Zwedru Multilateral High School in 1986 and went on to obtain a bachelors degree in Theology/Christian Ministry.
William Boduo accepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior in 1981 during an Assemblies of God Outreach Meeting held in Zwedru City, Liberia. After seminary study in Liberia, he went into full time ministry with an indigenous Bible believing church called African Christians Fellowship in 1987. In 2004, under threat of his life, he received political asylum and relocated his family to Michigan because of the generous hearts of a Christian church there. In 2008, he and his family moved to Upper Darby, Pa. Since arriving there, he has been co-founder of a Liberian church that has embraced the vision of ESORM and helped pray for divine guidance and direction.
- Education 2006-2009: Graduate with a Bachelors Arts degree in Theology and Church Ministry, Sure Foundation Theological Institute, Clemens, Michigan
- 1992-1993: Certificate in Frontline Education, Liberia/Ivory Coast Refugee Education, ADRA-UNHCR, Cote d’Ivoire, West Africa.
- 1986-1987: Certificate in Christian leadership and church development, Liberia ACFI Seminary Missionary Service.
- 1987-1988: Pastor of an ACFI Local congregation in Zwedru.
- 1988-1990: Presiding District Superintendent of ACFI Church District in Grand Gedeh.
- 1990-1995: Evangelist Missionary of ACFI Mission to Refugees in Ivory Coast. Planted 10 churches in different refugee camps.
- 1990-1999: Teacher in refugee camp in Ivory Coast.
- 1995-2002: Mission Coordinator of ACFI Ivory Coast
- 2000 to Present: Founder of the Evangelical Soul Rescue Mission of Africa
Fred Boduo was born and raised in Zwedru, Grand Gedeh County, a rural southeastern part of Liberia, West Africa. He is no stranger to poverty, hunger and the hardships of living that are common in rural African villages. As a youth, he felt a pastoral call on his life to share the Word of God with his people. He studied at the Bethel school of mission and graduated with a diploma in mission and church planting. He became the founder of Bethel Slipway Church in Zwedru, Liberia and served as an associate pastor of Bethel West Point Church in Monrovia during the war.
Due to the terrible killings during the Liberian civil war, he was forced to flee with his family to Ghana and then to the United States where his family later joined him. Rev. Boduo has a passion to teach people the Word of God so that they can become disciples and teach others about the love of Jesus that will transform their lives. He is currently the founder and pastor of the Berean World Outreach Ministries in Philadelphia.
Working with ESORM, he returned briefly to his home community in Zwedru, Liberia to build our school, New Hope Christian Academy. In Liberia and the United States, Reverend Boduo is experienced in successful church planting, managing churches, pastoring, training and teaching. He resides in Upper Darby with his wife and children.
- 2008: Bachelor degree in Church Ministries at The Sure Foundation Theological Institute (SFTI), Clemens, Michigan
- Presently pursuing a Master degree at Sure Foundation Institute
- 2000: Degree in building maintenance from Orleans.
- Technical College: Presently pursuing a BA in Construction Management at Ashworth University Pastoral
- 1995-97: Associate Pastor of the Bethel World Outreach Center in Monrovia, Liberia
- 1995-97: Instrumental in planting a Bethel church in Monrovia, Liberia
- 1997-1998: Served as founder Pastor of the Bethel World Outreach in Zwedru, Grand Gedeh county, Liberia.
- 2004-2009: Served as a founding member and associate pastor of the World Wide Reaping Ministries in Philadelphia, Pa
- 2005 to Present: Owner of a small home remodeling business with 6 employees
- July 2009 to Present: Founder and lead pastor of the Berean World Outreach Ministries church in West Philadelphia.